High quality Teamspeak 3 theme is for Planetside 2. Includes themes for Terran Republic, New Conglomerate and Vanu Sovereignty.
I saw on the Teamspeak website that there is currently no theme for my new favorite game Planetside 2, so I decided to create one. I have used the Planetside 2 website and the game as a base for my theme, styling it to look and feel similar overall style of Planetside 2. The theme includes a complete icon pack and styled menus. I have spent a lot of time with attention to detail to ensure the menus look as good a possible.
I have you enjoy this theme as much as I have enjoyed making it.
Themes for all 3 factions
- Terran Republic
- Vanu Sovereignty
- New Conglomerate
- Non faction specific theme
- Minimal theme
An Icon set is also included which is fully customised to look great along with the theme. So make sure you select this when applying the theme.
Download – teamspeak.com
Download – danielgibbs.co.uk
version 1.7 has been released to fix issues with client 3.1
The theme now has over 10,000 hits in just a couple of months. This theme is doing better than I ever imagined.
The theme has been Tweeted Margaret Krohn (@PurrfectStorm) of SOE.
— Margaret Krohn 🚀 (@MargaretKrohn) February 16, 2013
Also saw a tweet with a picture of this theme being used by LadyShade of 666thDevilDogs outfit.
— LadyShade (@LadyShadeCASH) May 23, 2013
Version 1.7 released:
* fixed theme for ts3 client 3.1
Version 1.6 released:
*Replaced faction soldier images. Now looks even better and works better in smaller windows. note: old images are still available by un-commenting the old code in the .qss file
Version 1.5 released:
* Now has an icon pack
* Works on Mac…mostly
* now easier to see volume slider
Version 1.4 released:
* New ‘minimal’ style
* Now works with Linux
* Made it easier to read chat tab
* Tidied up the style code/images
* More bug fixes
Version 1.3 released:
* new – scroll bar replaced to look like in-game version
* new – replacement drop down arrow to look like in-game version
* improved – standardised tables and lists to look consistent
* improved – tree view colors
* improved – SpinBox ui improved
* improved – ToolButton ui improved
* improved – various ui improvements
* fixed – All disabled items now grey out
* fixed – plugins menu: check boxes now function and highlight correctly
* fixed – various bug fixes
* removed – removed some unneeded images
Version 1.2 released with minor cosmetic change
Version 1.1 released fixing memory usage issues.