Updates to the following game server scripts.
Changes (These changes may not apply to every script)
- Added new serverquery.py to monitoring (works with CS 1.6 only currently) that query’s the server port to see if the server responds. Should it fail the server will restart. To activate this feature simply download serverquery.py from the script page to the same directory as the main script.
- On install game server logging will be turned on by default.
- Fixed monitor so it will not restart the server while server update is running.
- Log directory is now split in to two folders script and server. Server is a symbolic link to game server logs and script are the logs for the script.
- Added port variable in to the script.
- Added steamclient.so fix to the installer.
- Added some variables in to an ‘Advanced Variable’ section. These should not need to be edited for the server to work and only to be edited if you are confident with using the server.
- Fixed message colors being uneven when highlighted.
- Made some minor changes to script messages.
For people with existing servers
I recommend reinstalling the server to update to this version. Backup all configs then re-install and restore all your configs. If you want to have game server logging on copy the following in to you server.cfg
// server logging log on sv_logbans 1 sv_logecho 1 sv_logfile 1 sv_log_onefile 0
Please let me know if you find any issues with these updates. Thank you